Become a Member
Welcome New Parishioners of Saint Andrew Church
In 1870, Portuguese, Irish, and German Catholics headed by John Vincent approached Bishop Mullen and asked that a church be built to serve the people in the Northwestern part of Erie, many of whom were fishermen. The church was built at 6th and Raspberry Streets and dedicated to Saint Andrew, the fisherman, July 16, 1871 with Reverend J. McCabe as the first pastor. The original church burned and was rebuilt at 7th and Raspberry in 1915.
Over a century later, the parish continues to welcome all people into our home.
To begin the process of becoming a member of Saint Andrew Church, please call our office at (814) 454-2486 or email us at [email protected]
Click here to view and fill out the new membership form.